What is Moringa?
The tree is native to India but also grows in Asia, Africa, and South America.
This plant helps the body convert fats into energy, to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, improves sexual function for men, reduce weight gain, reduce fat and improve energy levels.
Moringa has antibiotic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory properties and contains a variety of vitamins, proteins, and minerals such as:
vitamin B1 (thiamine)
B3 (niacin), B-6
folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
What are the benefits of Moringa?
1. Treating stomach complaints – the antibiotic and antibacterial properties of Moringa help inhibit the growth of various pathogens, high vitamin B content helps with digestion. So Moringa extracts help treat some stomach problems such as gastritis, ulcerative colitis and constipation.
- Making bones healthier – Moringa contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong. Extract help to treat conditions such as arthritis.
- Treating mood disorders – help in treating fatigue, depression and anxiety.
4. Treating edema – the anti-inflammatory properties of moringa may be effective in preventing edema from developing.
- Protecting and nourishing skin and hair – Moringa contains protein, which helps to protect skin cells from damage and seed oils protecting hair against free radicals and keeps it healthy.
- Protecting the liver – against damage caused by drugs and can quicken its repair process.
- Fighting against bacterial diseases – the plant has antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties, moringa extracts help combat infections caused by Salmonella, E. coli….
- Protecting the cardiovascular system – one of the powerful antioxidants found in Moringa extract help prevent cardiac damage and keeps a healthy heart.
- Treating diabetes – Moringa helps to reduce the amount of glucose in the blood, as well as sugar and protein in the urine. This improved the hemoglobin levels and protein content.
- Reducing high blood pressure – this plant contains isothiocyanate and niazimicin, compounds that help to stop arteries from thickening, which can cause blood pressure to rise.
- Treating asthma- Moringa help reduce the severity of some asthma attacks and protect against bronchial constrictions.
- Preventing and treating cancer – extracts contain properties that might help prevent cancer developing. It also contains niazimicin, which is a compound that suppresses the development of cancer cells.
Moringa is really a very powerful plant with lots of benefits, it also help improving eye health, treating anemia, protecting against kidney disorders and much more.
What is especially benefit of Moringa for men?
„Sexual feeling and sexual activity are inevitable parts of life, which play an important role. Since sex is a most intimate, indispensable, and integral part of every individual’s life and can be a source of pleasure and fulfillment, sexual dysfunction can induce depression, anxiety, and debilitating feelings of inadequacy (Kennedy et al., 1999; Baldwin, 2001). Although male sexual dysfunction is not a life-threatening disorder, it can greatly affect the quality of life. It has been reported that about 20%–30% of men suffer from sexual dysfunction.
Sexual function is a complex process involving the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels. It is very sensitive to stress. Therefore, stressful lifestyles or events usually induce sexual dysfunction.“
Moringa improves circulation and works as an antioxidant when consumed is known to improve the sexual function of men. This plant can help combat sexual dysfunction by suppressing neurochemicals that lead to dysfunction.
The boost in heart function and anti-inflammatory response allows blood flow to work properly during sexual activities, giving men an all natural, all safe way to support their sexual function.
Pure Moringa is made by safely drying moringa leaves and pulverizing them into a powder.
You can add this powder to many recipes and smoothies, or even mix it with water or juice. This is the perfect way for us to boost our overall health.
The Perfect Healthy Smoothie
1 cup of fresh or frozen fruit
1cup of Kefir or Greek yogurt
1 cup of liquids like coconut water, cashew milk, almond milk, or soy milk
1 teaspoon of organic moringa powder
Chia seeds are a great example of a type of topping to add at the end.
Tropical Juice With Moringa
1 teaspoon of moringa powder
3 cups coconut water
1 cup pineapple juice
a handful of ice cubes
In a blender, combine all liquids and moringa powder.
Pour juice into a jar or water bottle and toss a handful of ice!