I know which are the basics of a healthier diet: lots of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, less sugar, less salt and some healthy fats. If I want to eat healthier some foods are especially helpful for health.
So, I can’t stop aging but I can slow it down with my diet changes and be healthier.
What are the most important 8 keys to health?
- Fatty fish: eat salmon for a healthy heart, then sardine and mackerel, they have high omega-3 fatty acids.
Eat at least two servings a week.
- Olive oil: cooking with olive oil helps lower “bad” cholesterol (LDL).
- Tomatoes: have a high-level of lycopene. Lycopene is a natural content and it can help protect man from prostate cancer. You can cook or process tomatoes in paste, sauce or juice. Cooking tomatoes release more lycopene.
- Broccoli: high in fiber and contains all sorts of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Dietary fiber: from vegetables, legumes, whole grains and fruits – are important keys in your digestive system. They can help you lower your cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Blueberries: full of antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E. Help keeping your body healthier.
- Nuts: full of omega-3, fiber, protein and unsaturated fats. Nuts are healthy in nutrition, especially for your heart.
- Red wine: alcohol in red wine may help ease your blood pressure, lower your cholesterol and prevent blood clots. But go easy, no more than one drink per day for women and two per day for men.
Need I take a diet supplements?
With aging, the body loses another valuable ingredient – a form of vitamin B3 known as nicotinamide riboside (NR) which increases the level of coenzyme (NAD) cells. This coenzyme is found in each cell and helps cells transform fat and carbohydrates into energy. By aging the coenzyme levels decrease. Can we do something about it?
How to get more NADs?
Leading team of scientists like:
Charles Brenner, Ph.D. Head of Biochemistry, University of Iowa, World’s Foremost Authority on NAD Metabolism
Roger Kornberg, Ph.D. Professor of Structural Biology, Stanford University, Nobel Prize Winner, Chemistry, 2006
Rudolph Tanzi, Ph.D. Kennedy Professor of Neurology, Harvard University, Leading Alzheimer’s Researcher, TIME 100 Most Influential 2015
in 2013, they successfully created a naturally identical form of nicotinamide riboside (NR) called TRU NIAGEN.
TRU NIAGEN is a well-researched supplement: Dr.Charles Brenner PhD is specializing in cancer biology. He discovered that nicotinamide riboside (NR) helps cells boost levels of a coenzyme called NAD+. NR is form of vitamin B3. NAD+ is important for cells by helping them convert fat, protein and carbon into energy. It helps cells regulate the natural effects of aging. NAD+ substantially decreases with age.
NIAGEN is the first and only patented and FDA safety reviewed the form of nicotinamide riboside. It regulates cellular metabolism and has no negative side effects.
What are the advantages of NIAGEN?
- Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Increased cellular metabolism and energy production
- Supported liver function, especially after the stress
- Staying healthy, longer
NIAGEN is “Generally Recognized as Safe” as confirmed by an FDA No Objection Letter.
Massudi, H., et al., Age-associated changes in oxidative stress and NAD+ metabolism in human tissue. PLoS One, 2012. 7(7): p. e42357.
Kamanna, V.S., S.H. Ganji, and M.L. Kashyap, The mechanism and mitigation of niacin-induced flushing. Int J Clin Pract, 2009. 63(9): p. 1369-77.
Bitterman, K.J., et al., Inhibition of silencing and accelerated aging by nicotinamide, a putative negative regulator of yeast sir2 and human SIRT1. J Biol Chem, 2002. 277(47): p. 45099-107.
Zhang, H., et al., NAD(+) repletion improves mitochondrial and stem cell function and enhances lifespan in mice. Science, 2016. 352(6292): p. 1436-43.
Trammell, S.A., et al., Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans. Nat Commun, 2016. 7: p. 12948.
8 ways to increase physical and mental energy
- Sleep enough. A good dream allows the body to rest and to activate protective functions. The body needs 6-8 hour good rest for relaxation.
- Surround yourself with positive thoughts, especially before sleep and in the morning after waking up. Meditation or positive affirmation helps physical and mental health. Let your day start with a positive attitude, nice thoughts, and the day will be filled with pleasure.
- Be grateful. In the constant search for something we should to do, we forget to thank for what we have. If we have the health, the children, the home, the pleasure in the heart, let’s thankful for that. These are great achievements and we do not think about it.
- Nutrition is an important factor for physical and mental health. Adjust your diet by getting enough of vegetables, fruits, cereals that are rich in antioxidants, fiber and healthy fats. In this way, we will improve our health and prevent some chronic illnesses.
- The liquid is one of the important factors. Our bodies consist of about 80% water. If the body dehydrates, we have to feel bad and tired. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Proper breathing will give the body sufficient amount of oxygen. Most people breathe very shallow and our body does not work well. Learn deep breathing and improve all body functions.
- Bring the plants in your apartment if you do not have them. Plants have been used for thousands of years as alternative drugs for various diseases. Plants have vibrational frequencies that help regulate and energize our body.
- Walk enough. It’s a very important factor for physical and mental health. If you go to work – walk. Walk in your free time. One hour of walking in nature is a real benefit to body recovery from everyday stress and rush. Also, when you walk your body automatically responds to the breathing that becomes deeper.